Enhance your organization’s performance with Encore™
DVSAnalytics’ Encore Quality Management applications deliver the tools and insights to continuously improve the outcome of each customer interaction, including the ability to review recorded interactions, internal and external.
- Analytical tools to easily identify which interactions need to be reviewed
- Flexible evaluation forms that can be tailored for completion by different stakeholders and business units
- Complementary applications that trigger activities to improve future interactions with customers
- Progress reports on improvements and trends
Organizations record thousands of customer interactions throughout each day.
Encore’s ability to automatically categorize recordings into distinct playlists takes the randomness out of deciding which interactions to review, alerting evaluators and managers which recordings need their attention. From basic searches, such as extra-long calls, to unresolved service calls or cancelled orders, Encore’s dynamic playlists contain specific recording types so evaluators know where to focus their attention.
Encore provides a complete suite of flexible evaluation tools.
- Evaluations tailored to different departments
- A scoring system that categorizes skill types
- Incorporation of the business’ KPIs
- Customer and agent-facing evaluations
- Score results linked to eCoaching assignments
The integrated Evaluator Calibration module built into Encore allows you to normalize scores skewed by inconsistent scoring scales or evaluator interpretation.
- Identify anomalies with scoring criteria and scales
- Produce reports to help calibrate and normalize scores
- Deliver fair and consistent scores across the organization
Encore QM also integrates scores from agent self-evaluations or customer surveys with those completed by evaluators or supervisors. Adding these additional experiences and perspectives to the quality management process provides a complete 360° view of the customer interaction.
Encore simplifies training and coaching, solving the problem contact center managers are continually challenged with – finding time to coach agents for performance improvement. Automated coaching assignments, linked directly to eLearning lessons, sample recordings or training documents, nearly guarantee timely coaching takes place.
- Assurance that coaching occurs even when supervisors are busy
- Promotion of “outcome-based” evaluations, since coaching assignments are identified as evaluation criteria are established
- Individualized training tailored to the specific needs of each agent
- Leverage Encore’s built-in eLearning lessons and/or any web-based learning platform (LMS) or other training assets
- eCoaching quizzes are required to complete assignments and assess effectiveness
New eLearning assignments are triggered when an agent’s score falls below the minimum acceptable score for specific set criteria. These eCoaching assignments directly impact agents’ future performance by providing them with a clear understanding of how to improve their customer interactions.
To ensure the eLearning content is effective, each eCoaching assignment can conclude with a quiz. eCoaching quizzes measure both agent comprehension of the material covered, as well as the effectiveness of the eLearning content.
DVSAnalytics solutions are designed to improve the customer experience, maximize employee engagement, and deliver analytics-enabled insights into customer interactions and contact center operations. Enhance your contact center with quality management tools, evaluations, eCoaching and eLearning applications from DVSAnalytics.