Practical workforce optimization solutions for contact centers. Practical means more than a seamless integration into a contact center’s communications platform. It means flexibility and scalability, in the cloud or on-premise. All too often, contact centers are forced to take the kitchen sink to get what they need when selecting a workforce optimization solution.
Four Expectations for the DVSAnalytics Experience
We have four company expectations at DVS that help guide our decision-making and strategy in developing our workforce optimization solutions.
- Provide an effortless customer experience, one free from worries about upgrades and training budgets.
- Develop practical Analytics solutions for today’s contact center. The solutions should help contact centers realize benefits from analytics quickly and painlessly. Part of that equation is to avoid a lengthy, expensive deployment for our customers.
- Automated performance optimization solutions should improve performance while saving time for everyone involved, from supervisors to individual agents. This is a primary consideration in our eCoaching and eLearning solutions. They are designed to improve KPI’s while reducing supervisor time requirements.
- Deliver flexible licensing & deployment options. We’re big on choice. Customers should be allowed to choose the best option for their business. The benefits of Encore® Workforce Optimization solutions are consistent regardless of the delivery method: a perpetual license, a subscription or cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) – all with options for High Availability.
We pride ourselves on the scalability of Encore, being able to deliver cost-effective, enterprise-class value no matter the size of the contact center. Providing a small contact center with basic recording. Adding evaluations as the number of seats/agents increases. Providing workforce management and/or speech analytics solutions.
Being able to grow with contact center needs, expanding services and helping with Compliance requirements. This is what scalability means to us.
Modular Product Components to Deliver Optimum Business Value
Creating and delivering modular product solutions helps DVS deliver optimum business value to its customers. Customers have the option of selecting only the applicable solutions to meet their needs, which improves the value of Encore solutions and reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Interaction Recording
- Call & screen recording, call events, ePause, etc. for a 360° View of Customer Interactions. Telephonic Signature, Dynamic or Static playlists, flexible retention policies, and seamless integrations with all major Unified communications platforms.
- Quality Management
- Evaluations, eCoaching, eLearning, Surveys, Dashboards
- Call, Desktop, Surveys, and Speech Analytics
- Workforce Management
- Staff forecasting, scheduling, Real-time adherence, agent portals
Encore is a modular component system. This allows our customers to combine the components they need. Businesses should not have to purchase an entire workforce optimization suite to get the needed tools. Let the customer optimize the solution for their best business value.
DVSAnalytics Professional Services
Once a customer has selected the customized workforce optimization solutions needed for their contact center, DVS’ Professional Services team swings into action. Every customer has a unique set of needs and requirements. Our Professional Services team understands this.
We know successful implementations are the result of open communication and understanding. DVS combines the technical knowledge and expertise of our Professional Services team, ensuring implementations are completed on time, on budget, and exceed our customers’ expectations.
DVSAnalytics Case Study
Download our Morinda case study to learn more about the DVSAnalytics experience and how Morinda uses Encore to meet their contact center operational goals, particularly in terms of cost and efficiency.