We’re pleased to be at NEC Advantage this week. NEC is hosting its first Global Partner Conference this year, a key opportunity to review the rapid innovations seen over the last decade in the IT and communications technology landscape. Advantage brings together all of NEC’s partners to focus on providing solutions to critical challenges and questions deciding the future of the communications industry.
NEC Advantage 2019 is built around five key points:
- Expert Speakers – hear from international mavericks and re-think the possible
- Best Practices – reviews of successful projects from around the world
- Deep Dives – explore the key subjects shaking up the digital workplace
- Inside Scoops – insight on what’s going on behind the scenes
- Networking – rub shoulders with the best of the best in workplace technology
Advantage runs June 3-5, at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. Surrounded by Walt Disney World® Resort, the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is nestled on a 482-acre nature preserve, and features family-friendly amenities and complimentary transportation to the Disney Theme Parks.
The DVSAnalytics Advantage With NEC
DVSAnalytics develops workforce optimization solutions specifically for contact centers: call recording, screen recording, desktop analytics, quality management tools, customizable reporting, gamification, speech analytics, and more. Encore® workforce optimization solutions are engineered for:
- Open, interoperable, scalable, flexible, and resilient architecture
- Comprehensive value bundle
- World-class base software package including API access
- DVS Assured (includes all support and upgrades)
- Extensive product training included
- Simple and intuitive ease of use
Working with NEC and Its Reseller Partners
DVSAnalytics is proud to offer workforce optimization solutions interoperable with NEC’s contact center offerings. Encore’s NEC Integration captures and writes key metadata from NEC UNIVERGE to searchable fields in recorded interactions.
“We’ve sold other recording solutions in the past, but it’s uncanny, the close ratio is above 50% when we demoed the product with DVS sales engineers. There’s no need for an SMB dealer to feel cautious or wary about proposing recording and selling it with DVS as a partner because the sales process, the sale engineering process, the demo, and quoting it (using the same tools we use for the standard voice hardware) is very, very easy. We haven’t had any issues with DVS.”
-Eric Lutz, MDCOM
Finding the Data that Matters
While many solutions only capture basic data such as date, time, ANI and DNIS, Encore goes beyond the basics to write metadata that provides users with the ability to quickly and efficiently retrieve:
- Related calls for reviewing the entire customer experience
- Recorded interactions that required customers to be “on hold” and the associated hold times
- Incoming vs. outgoing calls
- Internal vs. external calls
By combining the metadata from NEC’s contact center solutions with data from Encore Desktop and Speech Analytics, DVS adds even more business insight and intelligence to recorded interactions.
The Encore Advantage
Improving contact center performance is the reason companies and organizations invest in workforce optimization solutions. Encore delivers the solutions required to improve the quality of customer interactions and help contact centers meet their service level objectives.
Encore Speech Analytics delivers meaningful results in near-real time, analyzing interactions within minutes after the call is completed. Designed to improve the quality and speed with which you can make better business decisions, Encore Speech Analytics creates structured, usable data from your audio interactions and helps you use this data for meaningful business insights.
Speech Analytics White Paper
Download our white paper, Blending Speech Analytics with Traditional Quality Management, to learn more about boosting your QA with Speech Analytics.