Salesforce CRM & Encore WFO: the Best of Both Worlds
With the Salesforce integration available from DVSAnalytics Workforce Optimization solutions, your contact center has a complete view within Salesforce of all customer interactions; including links to call recordings and metadata.
Integration of WFO and CRM
From within Salesforce or Encore® Workforce Optimization, you can quickly view a list of recordings based on an account, a case, a contact opportunity or user.
- Play audio recordings directly from a secure link in Salesforce
- Salesforce users can quickly find specific customer recordings
- Use Salesforce data to select recordings for evaluation
- Gain a full view of customer activity without leaving Salesforce
- Send Salesforce data to Encore to be associated with a recording
- Send Encore data to Salesforce to be associated with an Account, Case, Contact, Opportunity and User
Streamline Operations with a Seamless Integration
A seamless integration between your WFO and CRM puts the information you need where you want to find it.
With Encore, powerful search capabilities include using filters in Salesforce to narrow your results to targeted interactions. Ultimately, you want to avoid leaving the CRM system to review an interaction recording. With Encore’s integration to Salesforce, you just click the link to play the recording.
Securely integrated data and links allow you to pull recordings from the WFO system and play them in Salesforce.
- List of recordings for the day
- Case numbers associated with a list of calls
- All the data available surrounding the contact
- How long the calls lasted
- If it was an incoming or outgoing call
- Whether it was an internal or external call