NEC UNIVERGE Integration
Enhance your NEC UNIVERGE communications platform with Encore
The Encore® workforce optimization solutions includes interaction recording, performance evaluations, analytics, coaching, surveys and more. Encore’s workforce management provides scheduling, forecasting and real-time, inter-day schedule adherence.
Verified NEC Solution
Encore is verified to operate with the following NEC communications solutions:
- NEC UNIVERGE SV8500/SV9500 – Open Application Interface (OAI)
- NEC UNIVERGE SV8300/SV9300 – Open Application Interface (OAI)
- NEC UNIVERGE SV8100/SV9100 – TAPI
- NEC UNIVERGE 3C – UNIVERGE 3C Web Service
- Works with NEC UCE and BCT ACDs
Enhanced Quality Management & Business Intelligence
Encore’s NEC Integration software captures and writes key metadata from NEC UNIVERGE to searchable fields in recorded interactions. While many solutions only capture basic data such as date, time, ANI and DNIS, Encore goes beyond the basics to write metadata that provides users with the ability to quickly and efficiently retrieve:
- Related calls for reviewing the entire customer experience
- Recorded interactions that required customers to be “on hold” and the associated hold times
- Incoming vs. outgoing calls
- Internal vs. external calls
By combining the metadata from NEC with data from Encore Desktop and Speech Analytics, DVS adds even more business insight and intelligence to recorded interactions.
Solution Flexibility & Interoperability
Encore CT Integration supports all of the NEC UNIVERGE communications platforms. Regardless of which NEC solutions are in your enterprise today or in the future, rest assured that Encore’s Workforce Optimization suite of applications will work seamlessly.
Many enterprises have a mixed communications platform environment. Encore’s CT Integration software delivers a unified experience, regardless of the number of underlying platforms.