Enhance your Avaya communications platform with Encore
Encore® workforce optimization from DVSAnalytics include interaction recording, quality management, practical analytics, and workforce management solutions for contact centers. Encore delivers desktop recording, advanced search capabilities, scheduling, forecasting, real-time adherence tools, and more to Avaya Cloud Office.
Enhance Your Avaya Cloud Office Contact Center
- Add powerful search and retrieval capabilities
- Record desktop activity and sync it with Avaya audio recordings
- Evaluate customer interactions and improve agent performance
- View call transcriptions and analyze customer tone or word choice
- Featured in the RingCentral App Gallery for Avaya Cloud Office
DVSAnalytics’ Encore has been compliance tested and approved to operate with the following Avaya platforms:
- Avaya Aura Communications Manager
- Avaya IP Office
- Avaya Proactive Contact Dialer
DVSAnalytics is a member of the Avaya DevConnect program. Find us on the DevConnect Marketplace at DevConnect Marketplace – Encore.
Enhanced Business Insight
Encore’s Avaya CT Integration software captures and writes key metadata from Avaya to searchable fields in recorded interactions. While many solutions only capture basic data such as date, time, ANI and DNIS, Encore’s interoperability goes beyond the basics to write metadata that provides users with the ability to quickly and efficiently retrieve:
- Related calls for reviewing the entire customer experience
- Recorded interactions that required customers to be “on hold” and the associated hold times
- Incoming vs. outgoing calls
- Internal vs. external calls
By combining the metadata from Avaya with data from Encore Desktop and Speech Analytics, DVS has added even more business insight and intelligence to recorded interactions.
Avaya phone system users can choose to record specific phones, all agents logged into specific skills, or a combination of both. When using a specific skill, a monitor is set when an agent associated with that skill logs into the Avaya system, and released when the agent logs out. This minimizes the use of Avaya TSAPI licenses and makes the management of who to record extremely flexible.
Further flexibility can be achieved for enterprises with mixed communication platform environments. Many businesses are gradually migrating to Avaya, but are still using various other legacy telephony switches. The Encore CT Integration software supports all the major brands, delivering one unified experience, regardless of the number of underlying platforms.