Accelerate your company's success with effective employee coaching
dvsAnalytics' comprehensive, automated eCoaching ensures post-evaluation training consistently occurs in order to improve your employees' skills and increase overall company performance.
Encore's innovative coaching and training approach solves the problem that contact center managers are continually challenged with – finding time to coach agents for performance improvement.
While one-on-one, live coaching will always be effective, automated coaching assignments linked directly to eLearning lessons, sample recordings or training documents nearly guarantees that timely coaching takes place.
Encore's eCoaching application works in conjunction with its recording, eLearning, and quality management software and automatically sends coaching assignments to agents upon completion of evaluations. These assignments are triggered when an agent's score falls below the minimum acceptable score for specific set criteria. eCoaching assignments directly impact agents' future performance by providing them with a clear understanding of how to improve their customer interactions.
To ensure the eLearning content is effective, each eCoaching assignment concludes with a quiz. eCoaching quizzes measure both agent comprehension of the material covered as well as the effectiveness of the eLearning content.
- Assurance that coaching occurs even when supervisors are busy.
- Promotion of “outcome-based” evaluations, since coaching assignments are identified as evaluation criteria are established.
- Individualization of training, tailored to the specific needs of each agent.
- Leverages Encore's built-in eLearning lessons and/or any web-based learning platform (LMS) or other training assets.
- eCoaching quizzes are required to complete assignments and assess effectiveness.
Agent performance directly impacts your business. To ensure continued customer satisfaction, implement a training solution, such as Encore's eCoaching. Automated, personalized coaching assignments will allow your agents to understand and improve the specific areas they need to work on. Knowledgeable, well-trained agents will deliver consistent, high-quality customer interactions, positioning your company for success and future growth.